Sun September 26, 2021
- Corrie Mckeague: Credible leads needed in RAF airman probe - police - A body has never been found since Corrie Mckeague disappeared on a night out five years ago.
- Bedouin's Story edges surprise win in Cambridgeshire Handicap at Newmarket - Bedouin's Story edges a surprise victory in the Cambridgeshire Handicap, coming through late to beat favourite Anmaat at Newmarket.
- Bangladeshi chef facing deportation a victim of 'mistakes', says MP - Saiful Islam has been in the UK since 2003 but a mix up led to him being mistaken for sex offender.
- Cambridgeshire road crash involving cow kills motorcyclist - A man on a Suzuki is killed and a cow is put down after a collision.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.